30 Day Shred ?

Options
Hey all,
I was wondering, for all the people doing 30 day shred, are you also doing cardio work out along with the 30 DS or just that 30 DS?

Replies

• lisa1686
    Options
    I'm on Day 12, and I'm doing additional cardio on most days. I usually do 30 min to an hour on the treadmill in addition to 30DS.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I do cardio as well. I already completed the 30DS but am doing it again because I like the workouts in it so much. But I generally combine it with jogging every other day.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm also on Day 12....and I do C25K in addition to 30 DS.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am on day 14, I am keeping up the other work I've always done (spinning at least once a week, yoga twice, and walking- though my walking is being replaced by running), and I also am working on the C25K-- I've had a couple of set backs but am at the end of week 5 right now.
    These things together, and I think I credit the Shred more than anything, and I'm SO impressed with the results so far, in such a short time. The scale hasn't changed much, but my body is much tighter and I feel so much stronger and just better.
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I was wondering, for all the people doing 30 day shred, are you also doing cardio work out along with the 30 DS or just that 30 DS?
    I think you should do it in addition to everything else.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I do 30DS in the morning and in the evening I jog between 3 to 5 miles.
  • SarahE0417
    Options
    I'm on day 10, and I do cardio 3x a week
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I am going to start mine over today and do cardio as well.
  • Babyblueeyez4O5
    Babyblueeyez4O5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Iam also starting the 30 day shred and i also have the Jillian for beginners front side and the beginners back side also. .
  • playful82
    Options
    oh i never heard of the Front/ Back side. How is that? I have 3 other dvds from her .. No More Trouble Zone, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Yoga Melt Down. These are tough.. So i am starting with the 30 DS first..
  • Babyblueeyez4O5
    Babyblueeyez4O5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    oh i never heard of the Front/ Back side. How is that? I have 3 other dvds from her .. No More Trouble Zone, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Yoga Melt Down. These are tough.. So i am starting with the 30 DS first..

I bought those yesterday, I watched all 3 they so i kinda know what to expect when I do them, Iam going to start today. them seen to be a good workout. I figured with those 3 I can get a full body work out. She also tells you how to properly work out and what muscles to start with so you can exercise the correct way. anyway she can explaine it better than I can. But they seem to be great. I can keep you posted if you would like me to.. and good luck..
  • playful82
    Options
    oh nice, yea keep me posted..
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too....and planning on hitting my elliptical as well. Here's hoping I can make it through!!!!