Replies

• KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    FYI it has 45 cals per 2 TBS:love:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Almond Butter. It is so damned tasty!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    mix the natural peanut butter with non-fat Greek yogurt.

You can also try powdered PB

add a scoop of chocolate whey protein to this & you'll have the magnificent creature known as SLUDGE! nom nom nom
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I would suggest making your diary private.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I would suggest making your diary private.
    Additionally, if you don't need to track sodium, change your diary settings to not track sodium.
  • mvilla2426
    Options
    I had heard about PB2 but was kind of skeptical. I think I may try it now. :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    PB2 is good on apples, but I didn't like it for a sandwich. It would probably be good mixed with other things as an ingredient too. :)

Oh, and on the site it gives you a place to put in your area to find it. I was surprised to see that they had it at a grocery store about 1/2 hr. away.
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My son i allergic to peanuts so no peanut butter in our house.

I've been buying whole almonds and making almond butter in my food processor.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want to eat, it's not anyone's business but yours. I personally have to watch my sodium intake, therefore I welcome comments when I have gone over. As it has been mentioned before, make your diary private, that will cut ALL comments out.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am seriously confused where this post is going now?

EDIT: nevermind, I am an idiot... I just re read the OP's post. makes sense now.
  • jermyZ
    jermyZ Posts: 27
    Options
    This is the stuff i use. Not sure if its much better or not but i know it tastes really good lol

http://www.maranathafoods.com/product/no-stir-natural-peanut-spread-omega-3s-and-calcium-creamy