104 lbs now, just 9 more to go, help?!

Options
Ok I'm almost to the flat belly i want but i have a little pooch left. Please dont tell me my bodys fine the way it is because I know that. I just want the flat tummy for ONCE in my life, no more pooch =P I'm 4 ft 11 in and 104 pounds. To have that flat belly, i just need to lose 5 to 9 more pounds! How can I do this? It seems like nothing is working any more. I'm losing weight but the look of the pooch is still there and its soo frustrating! please help.

p.s. Im trying the nopalinaza plus cleanse for a week to see how that goes.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm almost to the flat belly i want but i have a little pooch left. Please dont tell me my bodys fine the way it is because I know that. I just want the flat tummy for ONCE in my life, no more pooch =P I'm 4 ft 11 in and 104 pounds. To have that flat belly, i just need to lose 5 to 9 more pounds! How can I do this? It seems like nothing is working any more. I'm losing weight but the look of the pooch is still there and its soo frustrating! please help.

p.s. Im trying the nopalinaza plus cleanse for a week to see how that goes.
    Cleanses don't remove body fat. You'll really have to be diligent on your food choices and if you haven't change your exercise for a couple of months, then now's the time to do it. HIIT workouts are really good for raising your resting metabolic rate and that's when you will burn the most fat. Good luck.
  • samanthalynndr
    Options
    cardio cardio cardio cardio
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You're expecting too much too soon. Good luck!
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    Eat clean and make sure you're doing ab work outs. You can be skinny skinny but still have a flabby body. Losing weight isn't always the answer. It's about exercising and eating right to show your toned muscles.
  • Retri33
    Retri33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eat clean and make sure you're doing ab work outs. You can be skinny skinny but still have a flabby body. Losing weight isn't always the answer. It's about exercising and eating right to show your toned muscles.

Bump! I am finally learning this at the age of 42 after thinking for the last 20 years that it was only weight that I needed to lose. Eating right (clean) goes hand in hand with exercising and losing weight to be happy with your results. :smile:
  • bananaofmyeye
    bananaofmyeye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello! i'm 4'11" too! Many people say you can't target weight loss in one area, so cardio is a must to loose weight all over. I'm doing 40 mins of pilates 5-6 days and I'm following Insanity and it's working really well for me--this is the first time I've seen a 4-pack peek through. I think you just have to find the right combination exercises. Good luck!