Blackberry Phones

Options
Who has one?

Replies

• mvilla2426
    Options
    I have one. Overall I like it but it has a flaw which drives me nutty.It freezes and I have to take the battery out and put it back in. So that annoys me.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I do and will be the last one I ever own.
  • saraknotts
    saraknotts Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have one as well, and occasionally have the same problem with it freezing. I like it a lot. Although it is my first smart phone so I may just be biased because I can get on the internet :laugh:
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i do too bt im new to smart phones i quite like it :-)
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    I have one. It's my 3rd blackberry. Love it. Had one that froze a lot - tmobile replaced it. If I ever change carriers I'd go to an iphone, but I can't stand androids.
  • jresh
    jresh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do, and am on my third one. I do like it, but I may switch to an iPhone next time, because I want face time with my family. Someone mentioned the BB freezing. Yeah, mine does that, too, and I have to remove the battery from time to time.

I know the iPhone is not great for making phone calls (haha), but I text most of the time. The Blackberry is the best for texting, but I really want to Skype, and you need a front-facing camera! If my BB had that, I'd stick with it. Oh, well, you give some; you get some...
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for 3.5 years. Other then having to take the battery out every other day I like it. I don't like change and don't feel like I have the patience to learn how to use a new phone so I'm keeping it til is breaks!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for two years, and my next phone will probably be a BlackBerry as well.
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for 15 months of a 24 month contract and I can not WAIT to have that contract be over!
    This phone freezes all the time, the apps aren't great and it's just generally bugg-y!
    My friend has the iphone4 and I've never been so jealous. Her apps are amazing, the internet speed is so much faster and everything just seems easier for her!
    Even apps we download that are the same like MFP app work better on hers.

I'll be the proud owner of an iphone come September 2012! =D
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    I have the iPhone for personal use and the blackberry 9650 for work. I love that it keeps my meetings and appointments organized. I use blackberry travel and love it. I dislike the everything seems to be slow! I use aps a lot and blackberry doesn't offer as many. I have a smaller screen than the iPhone. Overall I use it for work but personal things I use my iPhone.
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    i do.