Thigh measurement

Options
Hello! I am around 5'5 (a bit under), weigh 115 and have about 21% BF. I measured my thighs and they are 16.5 inches. Is this bad or good? It seems too small compared to my stats

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    everyone is different.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I think that's small.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I think that's small.
    I agree, sounds very small to me :noway:

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Yeah.... my calves are 16.5 inches. You're tiny.
  • jresh
    jresh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's quite small for thighs! *My* calves are 15.5!
  • heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sounds normal to me. Mine are 26". As long as the are proprtionate to your body, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • jresh
    jresh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @ annacataldo: You're weight loss is impressive!!
    Great job!!!
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    The thing is my waist is only about 27 " so I feel like it isn't proportional
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I'm not perfectly proportional either. I'm 5'6 and I weight 125. My waist is 26/27 and my thighs are 20/21.....I have always been pear shaped. I'll take some off my thighs and give it to you, ok? LOL :tongue: Are you measuring at the widest part?
  • hanstaff
    hanstaff Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a 25-26 inch waist and the tops of my thighs measure about 22.5 inches. I feel out of proportion but I always get told I don't look it. I wouldn't worry about it. We're always way more critical of ourselves than others are.
  • MeowserKitty
    Options
    I'm not perfectly proportional either. I'm 5'6 and I weight 125. My waist is 26/27 and my thighs are 20/21.....I have always been pear shaped. I'll take some off my thighs and give it to you, ok? LOL :tongue: Are you measuring at the widest part?
    I am indeed. I just want some of my abdominal fat to move to my bum and thighs hahaha
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    The thing is my waist is only about 27 " so I feel like it isn't proportional

my thighs are 27", so feel lucky that your waist is as big as my fat *kitten* thigh lol.
  • healthorhighwater
    healthorhighwater Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    what part do you measure on ur thigh?
  • Mrrwmoo
    Options
    Uwahh, I envy D;. My thighs are 19" and I have a 24" waist. My legs have always been huge compared to the rest of me :cry:
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    are you measuring the fullets part of your thighs? and yes that is small, mine are 22 but i also wish they were like 19
  • fevre
    fevre Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Haha, depending on how well I've been sticking to my diet my waist is between 27 and 29...and my thighs are currently 24" around. Pretty close!!
  • ILoveFroggies
    ILoveFroggies Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It sounds a bit on the small side... Did you measure around the widest part of your thigh?

If so, don't worry, I guess you just have slim thighs! Woot woot for you!