Before and during.. 5 stone loss

Options
Since the end january i have lost 72 pounds ( 5 stone) i still have a long way to go but needed a boost and hoping that showing my photos again will help. Like i said they have been shown before - well the first two anyway.
IMG_1807-1-3.jpg

Replies

• mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Help, why aren't they showning up changed the img to small
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! You're doing amazingly!

Re: the images, have you named the photo with a space or character? If so change the name and that should work x
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    dont see the photos but still wanted to tell you that 51 pounds is amazing you should be very proud of yourself
  • mandycasey
    Options
    IMG_1807-1-3.jpg
  • mandycasey
    Options
    Still not right too big, and i have 3 photos. i am hopeless at this lol xx
  • mandycasey
    Options
    Sorry was mean't to say 72 lol, dunno where 51 came from lol , thanku anyway xx
  • mandycasey
    Options
    still can't do it : (
  • KarenShannon
    Options
    What a difference!!! Great job !!
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow your loss is incredible! Well done, you must feel so proud!!! (I clicked to open the pic in a new tab)
  • utgrrl82
    utgrrl82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!

What were your biggest obstacles and how did you overcome them?
  • debswebby
    Options
    Blimey that is an amazing difference. You have done so well. I wish I looked that much smaller. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Krissiecan1015
    Options
    Wow....72 lbs is such an amazing accomplishment. It's hard to believe the side by side photos are the same person. Happy for you:)
  • mandycasey
    Options
    Thanku everyone. Can you all see my 3 photos ? can anyone help make them all show up and bit smaller please, i can't do it thanx xx
  • LylaFaii
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I can see 2 of your pictures and what a difference! Congratulations! Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!