veggie sticks

Options
i got a bag today and they are so yummy! i thought you know being made of veggies they will be.. gross. they are crunchy but not tooo cruncy. they taste... well like eating a potatoe chip but without all that extra salt and guilt. they are yummy and healthy. they have vitamins. it is 38 sticks for 130 calories. that is slightly over 3 calories a piece and i know some poatoe chips can run like 10 calories a piece. they are baked and not fried and they are so yummy! and filing too.

Replies

• ManicMelody
    Options
    The Sensible Portions brand? I love those. I eat the veggie chips. I want to try the Apple Straws.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Love them! I eat them almost every day. The rosemary and olive oil ones are to die for!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I love using some Ranch seasoning in Greek Yogurt, and dipping these in! I try not to think they're TOO different from potato chips, but they have less calories and taste better, for sure!
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I love both the Sensible Portions Veggie Straws and Apple Straws. Yummy!!
  • limismith
    limismith Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What stores sell these? Sounds great!
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am in love with these! Have been taking them everyday for lunch for the past 6 months now. Sensible Portions is the only brand out there I like. Walmart, Sams, and BJ's sells them that I know of. Sams and BJ's you can get them in chip form or straw form in huge multi flavor bags, but at Walmart, you can get in the straw form mixed, potato, sweet potato, and apple. And then they also sell the chips in the multi version.
  • mmelledge
    Options
    I'm going to check these out, thanks for posting!
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I get them at Walmart. You can get bigger bags at Sam's Club.
  • lucylue21
    Options
    What stores sell these? Sounds great!

sams sells them! i think kroger does too!