54 pounds gone more to go soon with working pics lol

Options
I lost 54 pounds I still have a bunch more to go. Thanks to all MFP's who helped me on my journey, with advice and motivation.

Found out that if you eat right and exercise you lose weight.

ic3cxd.gif

Replies

• Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!! very inspiring, you have done so well!!!! congrats and keep up the amazing work!!! :)
  • efoxy82
    efoxy82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great keep up the good work !!!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Jealous! lol :)
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    You have lost 54lbs since April, that is awesome!! You are well on your way to achieving your goals :) You found the diet and exercise secret and it's working, good luck and keep it up!
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!

Yeah, imagine that. Everyone is looking for the magic when all you need to do is eat healthy and move your body LOL.

You are a great example.

Mucho kudos to your accountability,
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are well on your way! I bet you can feel a huge difference every day that will keep you going!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can't even imagine how much hard work went into making that drastic change. You look fantastic! If that doesn't say that you have the power to do anything you set your mind to, I don't know what does. Well done! Keep up the great work :D
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Great job, Jake!
  • Phroggygirl1
    Options
    Great work!!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! So proud of your hard work! Keep up the great work!! You are totally well on your way to great things!:flowerforyou:
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep it up!!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Great job! You are doing so well and you look terrific! Thanks for sharing. :glasses:
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I know ur proud. Great job, you look great.
    Keep it up.

God bless!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job with the first 54, I am sure you'll have the rest off in no time. You've shown that you have what it takes. :bigsmile:
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    GR8 Job Sweetie! I am So proud of all you are accomplishing! Had fun with our Bike Challenge U killed it :tongue: Love U Bunches:love: Keep it going so looking forward to the future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!