Mom of 2 kids under 3 needing motivation!

Options
Hi! Right before having my son I was able to get down to 200 but two babies later I'm closing in on 240 and rising. I need motivation to get healthy to be able to be there for my kids. My husband is super athletic and healthy and I'd love to run in a 5k with him someday.

Replies

• lacey_131
    Options
    I am also a mom of 2 kids under 3! I have gained almost 100lbs since we got married and I desperately need help also!
  • Foodles1
    Options
    I only have 1 daughter but work full time, I just ran 4.5km last week, taken me 3 months to get there. The key is having a babysitter so you have the time to do the exercising. Do you have dads/parents/sitters to call on?
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a 26 month old and a 7 month old- feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    my daughter just turned 4 and my son is 10 months :) feel free to add me, i try to be as supportive an encouraging as i can and also log in everyday without fail! :) goodluck!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mother of a 5 1/2 year old boy and 18 month old girl. Not quite 2 under 3 but stressful in it's own way. I got up to 215 when preggo on a 5'4" frame. I log all the time (this is my new addiction) and I try to be supportive. Feel free to add me.

I also have limited time to work out due to work and picking up kids and all that life entails so I do workout DVD's at home.
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My son just turned 2 and I gained almost 80 lbs with my pregnancy. It's hard with little ones between finding time for yourself and taking care of your kids. You can do it :-)
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! My twins are turning one next week (though they are still 10m corrected age), so I understand a little how you feel. And come hang out with a bunch of us in the Post-Partum Pack thread. We're all busy mommies, sharing tips and supporting each other.
  • cjelli1
    cjelli1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My boys are 25 months and 3 1/2 months...it is super busy! I find time by exercising while we play...my 25 month old does leg lifts and such with me. I even bought him a 2 lb weight to lift! Feel free to add me...I am on every single day!

How do I find the Post Partum Pack?