Before/After 113 lbs

Options
I started a post like this before but realized I was only showing half the story. So I attached some pictures this time from my all time heaviest weight (approx 270-280) which was in June 2007... (i lost all the weight with the help of MFP and got down to 141 lbs and then got pregnant again and rose back up to 220 lbs... and im currently finishing the rest of that weight off again...) im currently at 157 lbs so I have 20 lbs left approx but I figure I would show my puctures here to help inspire others because even if I stayed at 156 lbs I have accomplished something huge... I am over 100 lbs lighter than my heaviest weight now 4 years later. I know a lot of people who lose weight and gain it back and there it sits.... even without a pregnancy... SOOO... without further delay- here are some of my pictures

270lbs40wks.jpg

Then some collages I made cause for some silly reason I cannot find the original pics at the moment to divide it up

body.png

weightchanges.jpg

I realized today that my waist is currently the same width (inch wise) that my thighs had been at my heaviest. As for the biggest effect on losing weight? lowered carbs. I went from 80% of my diet being refined carbs to 90% of my diet being fat and protein. I am not an exerciseaholic. oh and I gave up regular pop! I traded in my ice cream for chicken breasts. I traded my doritoes in for pepperoni and string cheese.

Replies

• caseysray
    caseysray Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is amazing!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow! u look amazing!! great job
  • Manda_H
    Options
    guess i need another face shot... the one graphic is too large!

157lbs.jpg
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    You are an inspiration, keep up the good job!:flowerforyou:
  • thumperj2u
    thumperj2u Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    AWESOME....You are definately an inspiration. Congrats, you look great~~~:flowerforyou:
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WEEL DONE LASS ....YOU LOOK GREAT !!!! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT !!! YOU WILL BE SO MUCH FITTER FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND AN EXCELLENT ROLE MODEL.......KEEP IT UP !!!!:bigsmile:
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats---you should be so proud!
  • amdsdc
    amdsdc Posts: 23
    Options
    Youre such an inspiration! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!