Anyone tried the womens maxitone sculptres?

Options
Can anyone tell me if its good??

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I take them, the tablets I think they help with the toning but who can say for sure.

I am also thinking about getting there shakes, they are doing a months supply of shake pills and pills with a mising tub for something like £62 on their website. I am thinking of doing that this month to see how I get on.
  • xbabeykayx
    Options
    yeah im thinking of buying that too.. just wanna see if its worth the money
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I swear by it!! Honestly, it's fantastic stuff! :happy:

My other half was always telling me to have more protein and I really think it was one of the things which helped me to reach my goal weight. I can't go a morning now without a shake! Mmm!

The only thing I would say was that I have been having the Sculptress Shakes for 18 months now and all three flavours were fab...but a month or so ago they changed the formula to something called "Sculptress Diet" - it now tastes like over-processed-vomit (really really vile!) and they've also removed some ingredients. There are still some places where you can get the original sculptress shakes from (Amazon, eBay etc) though so I'm doing that for now and once those supplies run out I will switch to the Definity Shakes and take the Sculptress Capsules too as a top-up burner!

Give them a try though!
  • sarah_bid
    sarah_bid Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How quick are the results?? Like if I buy a months worth will I see a difference or do you thnk it takes a bit longer? xxx