17 Day Diet - Who is Doing It, How's it Going?

Options
2»

Replies

• gpacheco0768
    gpacheco0768 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    On C1D6, going great! Down to 146.0 today, so excited! Sticking to the plan EXACTLY today, very excited to see what the scale brings tomorrow! Weighing daily, it is keeping me motivated... might slow that down when I get within 10 of my goal weight, but for now I need it...
  • mm2275
    mm2275 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi guys! I've been reading all of the posts on here and I have to say they motivated and inspired me so much that I decided to sign up. I started R1C1 on friday the 4th so I'm on day four and am really loving it. It seems like a lot of people are saying the same thing. I did hcg off and on for the last year and thanks to it lost 30 pounds. I've had a hard time with it lately though because I actually like working out and was never really sure just how far I could push it with so few calories. Honestly my weight loss has come to a serious halt. Since friday I've lost about 1.6 lbs and that is just fine with me, kind of a slow loser anyway :). I guess because hcg was so restrictive I'm feeling so much freedom now with this program. I love dairy so the probiotics are a plus in my book. Also all the recipes floating around out there? Amazing! What did we ever do before social networking? lol...Well, I hope everyone is having a great day and that you haven't had any struggles :)