Brand, spankin' new. :]

Options
Hey guys!

I'm Meaghan and well, I need support. I just turned 18 about three weeks ago, and I decided it's time for me to get back to losing weight. See, I've always been over weight. Last winter, however, I lost almost 50 pounds(!!!) all by myself. Since then, I've gained some back but I know I can lose the rest of the weight that I want/need to lose. I have PCOS so it is hard for me to lose weight. If anyone has tips losing with PCOS, I'd be glad to hear it. :] Anyways, please add. I'd love to have support during all of this, since my normal weight loss buddy is currently laid up with an almost-broken ankle (Thanks mom. lol).

Good luck to everyone!

CW: 210
GW: 140

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You'll get out of it what you put in. Make sure you log in every day, stay within your goals, eat as clean as you can and do yourself a favor and get a food scale. It is a great tool for making sure your portions are correct. I love mine and use it everyday. :drinker:
  • Fanz1125
    Fanz1125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you would love this site. congrats on losing 50 on your own! That is awesome!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to this great site, i also have pcos but i have no tips i'm afraid - would love some myself. Anyway good luck. Add me as friend if you like xx
  • KarenWas
    Options
    I have PCOS. I find that as long as I eat good, whole, healthy foods I lose well. Fruits, Veggies, lean meats. You've lost 50 lbs! That is a great accomplishment and you've proved it's possible to lose with PCOS. Keep on tracking!