NSV

Options
I am currently 5'4" and 163.1 lbs. I am wearing a size 14 jeans (that are TOO big) and I went to get a new sports bra today and decided to try on a pair of jeans....size 12, and they were TOO big! Happy Dance! I was too scared to try the 10's...maybe next time.

Replies

• stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Having to buy smaller clothes is an awesome thing! Congratulations!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to want to go clothes shopping again. That must have felt so good!!!!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What a lovely feeling! Delightful. I'm so happy for you.
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You absalutly MUST try on the 10's!! I'm 5'2 and when i weighed the same as you i was in a 10 so DO IT! i bet it fits you fabulously! Great job!!!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic! You must have worked so hard to get where you are, and I couldn't be happier for you! Keep up the great work! You're an inspiration :D
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I fully expected them to fit, but barely. I was really happy that they were too big to buy!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Kyrsten's mom has got it going on... (Sorry couldn't resist) Great Job!!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Kyrsten's mom has got it going on... (Sorry couldn't resist) Great Job!!

Haha! THanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!