Trying something new!

Options
Hi everyone! I have just recently heard about MFP and am excited to get started. I am not new to weight loss/fitness and blogging. I previously lost some weight and got in shape by using a online community that does not exist any longer, and I have been a long time reader of several fitness/running blogs. I know this is a method that really works when you can get some support. I am looking to meet some people that can help encourage me and I will do the same for you! I am not looking to lose a ton of weight. I am about 128 now and looking to get to about 116-118 which looks best for me. I am not only wanting to lose weight, but just gain overall health and get in the best shape of my life....and STAY THERE! So feel free to add me or stop by with some encouragement anytime!

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats....this is a wonderful site! Send a friend request if you would like
  • spekticalface
    spekticalface Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i only recently started using this site myself and im already addicted to it! its totally fab!!! ... good luck! <3 x
  • benefielddan
    Options
    Great site. I know you will enjoy it. Feel free to friend me if you like. I'll be hanging around here for a while as I have a long way to go.