Skinny by Summer!!

Options
Hi, my name is Kate and I want to be skinny by summer! I have posted the "before" photos. I think public humiliation will be a great motivator. I hope to drop 39 pounds by July. Thats a little less than 5 months. I hope i can do it!!

Replies

• Kate Smith
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kate and I want to be skinny by summer! I have posted the "before" photos. I think public humiliation will be a great motivator. I hope to drop 39 pounds by July. Thats a little less than 5 months. I hope i can do it!!
  • abrandenberger
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!! This site really works great...I have lost 8lbs so far...and only need 9 more to get to my goal weight!!! GOOD LUCK!:wink:
  • rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Options
    Hey good luck and I checked out your pics because I thought that was so brave of you and give yourself some more credit!!! I wouldn't be embarrassed by those pics If I were you :) Your beautiful.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    How brave of you to post those pics--not that they're so bad. But if you're motivated to lose weight, you've come to the right place!

I'm halfway to my goal weight, and this sight has made counting those darn calories so much less painful than the old-fashioned way (pen & paper or my memory). It's so fun to be able to check in when you've lose weight and see the ticker on your profile page count up the pounds for you, too.

Good luck!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!

Angela :flowerforyou: