Finally Seeing a Little Progress

Options
kmjenkins
kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
Getting ready to go for a walk this morning, it was a little chilly so I decided I needed to grab a hoodie. For the hell of it I decided to grab one I stopped wearing a few months back because it was too tight, so tight--quite frankly, it not so nicely accentuated my "back boobs". :laugh: Walking out the door, I really noticed the extra room I had, so I walked into the bath room did the over the shoulder mirror check and noticed...WHAT?!?, oh yes, those back boobs are no longer visible--(to be clear, they are still there, shrinking, yes, but still there). So today my WIN is that this hoodie fits better than when I bought it and hides my back boobs! :tongue: I’m new to posting pictures so I hope this works!

Progress_Photos

Edited: Hmmm, posting pics must not be my thing, can't figure it out, here is the link.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l89/KMAJENKINS/Progress_Photos/

Replies

• kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    :sad: think I need to retry :grumble:
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    oh that's awesome!
    good for you and keep it up :heart:
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling - mentally AND physically!! Like putting on last year's jacket and finding a $20 in the pocket!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I can't see the picture, but I am SO happy for you and so proud of you for all of your hard work! Well done... keep up the great work! :D
  • jalford0226
    Options
    Way to go!! It sure is great to celebrate the little victories in life...and fitting back into those a little to snug clothes sure is a grat feeling!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!