Hello, looking for motivation.

Options
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I am very excited about my weight loss journey. I am hoping to lose 80-90 pounds within the next year, a little steep I know, but I like to aim to the Sun. That way, if I miss, I will at least land in the clouds. Thank you for reading.

Replies

• AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! Today is my first day too! Best wishes
  • Pengygirl24
    Options
    Thank you, best wishes to you as well.
  • Rokitia
    Options
    Hello, I joined this evening in the hopes of finally getting the right motivation, support, and guidance to lose 40 pounds.
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    love this site..almost to 25 lb lost with about another 20 to go....add me as a friend if you want (any other people too!) -- love all the motivation I can get!
  • Karen_145
    Options
    Great attitude, and welcome. :)
  • CECILTHUGOR
    Options
    Hello and welcome. You can do it if you set your mind to it. It will be hard but you have to remember what the outcome will be. It has taken me a year to lose 100 pounds and I'm still trying to lose more, so hang in there and stay positive.
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    One of the most beneficial parts about this website is the community and support you get from others that are trying to achieve the same thing.... A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE CHANGE!!! Request as many friends as you can that you feel you could relate to and always remember this isn't a diet. Diets always seem to have a start and end point. This is about learning how to live life healthy and happy. It can take along time and you will have some set-backs but you will be amazed at how easy things can become once you get into it.
  • Pengygirl24
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! All the support is amazing :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • tyandgil01
    tyandgil01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great to see you on here. It's hard work but in the end, it's very rewarding. I joined a couple years ago and never did anything, but just now recently started back up again and I feel good with all the support I get to keep me going. Let's be here for each other!!! GO US!!! Lol