My Hairs Thinning

Options
Hi all I have Think Hair But Now Its Gotten Really Then After I Dyed It I Stopped Dyeing It & I'm Takeing Prenatals Eating right Ect How Do I Get My Thick Hair Back ??

Replies

• Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sorry For Typo's
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Take biotin, repair your hair with conditioning treatments (I recommend either a strengthener such as a protein conditioner, or an extra moisturizing treatment conditioner), and good luck <3

*I study hair at Paul Mitchell The School*
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I had trouble with this a few years back. I trimmed short and permed. Seemed to stop the losing, but my hair didn't thicken up too good until I got the stress out of my life. Good luck! And, congrats on the weight loss. :)
  • veni84
    veni84 Posts: 29
    Options
    I heard prenatal vitamins dont work for hair and nail growth, that has something to do with your blood flow and pregnancy hormones that make your hair and nails grow. Try taking the vitamin biotin. It's to strengthen your hair and grow your nails too :smile:
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem. My poor drain must hate me :embarassed: . My advice is to get yourself a super sexy haircut and try and manage the stress in your life. Also, don't skimp on your shampoo and conditioner. Buy a good product and the difference will be night and day.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I had this problem it was mainly stress induced, but also from dermatitis, seriously I was losing handfuls of hair every time I shampooed, it was BAD! It seems to be OK now, I alternate shampoos using medicated shampoo and Nioxin shampoo and it has come back in very well and the hair loss during shampoos has decreased dramatically.

Good luck!
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks all funny Thing I'm not Stressed & I use Honey Shampoo & Condiner From Sally's ??