Introduction from Australia.... Hello!!

Options
Hello Hello Everyone :happy:

First of all I have to say this site is excellent! By far the best Ive seen yet for weight loss. Cudos to the admin.

I am now in week 8 of my program & lost 8.5kg. Its nowhere near where I wanted to be by now but Im still happy with that loss. Time to kick things up a few notches cause Im hoping for a 15kg loss by Dec 17th. That is my first hurdle but I would like to loose 40kg total. hopefully now Ive found this site that goal will be more attainable

Wishing you all good health

Replies

• Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Australia too, Perth.
    Welcome to MFP, it is pretty awesome!
    Best of luck with your goals, MFP will definitely help you get there. :)
  • rsmall88
    rsmall88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm from Perth too!

Have added both of you as friends
  • Rewinds
    Options
    Also from Aus, currently residing in Tas ;3

GL with your journey and reaching your December goal.
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hi and Welcome fro Melbourne...add me if you like girls - all the more support the better!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also from australia.. I am in Ballarat haha... Great to see some aussies on here. I have lost a lot of weight due to this program and never felt better!
  • Bindibelle80
    Bindibelle80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, what a warm welcome! Looking forward to reading about your journey's & sharing mine:wink:
  • mels77
    Options
    Hi I'm from Perth too, feel free to add me for support. I've lost 7kgs, which was my first goal. I hit a plateau for a while and barely lost any weight for about a month, but I stuck at it and the last two kgs came off pretty quick after that month of nothing. My second goal is to get to my pre-baby weight, which means three kgs to go. I've found this site and the phone app so helpful. Amazing what you can resist when you know you have to log it. Feel free to add me as a friend! :-)
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm an Australian Perthite too! Logging everything seems to work for me as I think twice before I consider eating it if I dont want to log it! Add me too if you like :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also from australia.. I am in Ballarat haha... Great to see some aussies on here. I have lost a lot of weight due to this program and never felt better!
    I'm just over an hour away from you in stawell.

I'm also another aussie, country vic.

great support here, feel free to add me.

if you have a smartphone get the mfp app, it's awesome.