sons of anarchy fans

Options
rebecca_lc28
rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
HI ALL i was wondering if there are any fellow sons of anarchy fans on MFP i totally LOVE the show & i would love to meet people who feel the same :D

Replies

• Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    never seen it, but talked to a friend of mine tonight and he loves it...going to have start watching season 1 this week. always looking for a great show to start watching.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Every Tuesday...I'm there.
  • rebecca_lc28
    Options
    never seen it, but talked to a friend of mine tonight and he loves it...going to have start watching season 1 this week. always looking for a great show to start watching.

you must check it out its this BEST show EVER!!
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It is my favorite thing in the world.
  • KirstyLouise77
    KirstyLouise77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally a sons fan - so much so that my 2 year old has a sons cut!! Where are you up to with it? We are half way through season 4 - Jackson with short hair :sad:
  • rebecca_lc28
    Options
    I am totally a sons fan - so much so that my 2 year old has a sons cut!! Where are you up to with it? We are half way through season 4 - Jackson with short hair :sad:
    same just saw season 4 ep 9 :wink: i think jax with short hair is sexy :love:
  • stian80
    Options
    One of the best series ever. Don't reveal to much tho, we are not done with season 3 in Norway yet.
  • hlouisej
    Options
    Mega SOA fan here. Love the show. Can't wait to see how this season is going to end!
  • Joj43
    Joj43 Posts: 54
    Options
    same just saw season 4 ep 9 :wink: i think jax with short hair is sexy :love:

Jax with short hair is waaayyyy sexier!!! Best show on TV by a mile :heart:
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    jax would look HOT (drool) with any haircut....SOA is my most favy thing in the whole world!!! season 4 hasnt aired here yet!!!!!! damn nz lol but lucky there is always amazon lol....need my fix!!!!!!!!! i have all the other seasons on hand though! im also a BIG true blood fan! :)
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    one of my fav shows ever!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that show, but need to catch up! Still need to watch season 3 so I have been skipping watching the new episodes of season 4. Such a good show....or... Jacks is just that hot! LoL
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    I spend Wednesday through Monday whining to my husband, "is it Tuuuesday yet? I wanna watch Sooons!" And then the whole year after the finale airs, haha. Can't wait for next episode. C'mon Tuesday! hehe :drinker:
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    Whoops! Double post! :grumble:
  • rebecca_lc28
    Options
    its so good to know i am not the only sons of anarchy fan on MFP :) nice to meet you all xx
  • laylina
    Options
    loooove sons!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Best show for sure!!! Love love Sons:)
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I love the show too :) I'm few eps behind, need to more time to catch up :smile: But can't wait!
    I'm not the biggest fan of Jax's short hair, but I'll take him anyway :wink: