me 7 months on!

Options
melnkaronsbday105.jpg
me april 2011
061111124.jpg
me nov 2011
i have taken full pics i just wanted to see if this works first with the facial pics! :bigsmile:

Replies

• bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Can really see a big difference in your face!! Fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Me too, your face tells the tale. Congrats!
  • mdlross
    Options
    Great job!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome Kirsty!!!!! so proud of you...xx
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    what a difference Kirsty, you look fab honey...you have worked so hard and deserve the success. Love Stella in the background and is that straws? X
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    what a difference Kirsty, you look fab honey...you have worked so hard and deserve the success. Love Stella in the background and is that straws? X
    yes that was my pals birthday party, its is always cocktails at a friends house then we hit the town!!!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i was just looking at these pics again because it makes me feel good but i just noticed something (apart from the extra wrinkles) my neclace is the same chain just a different charm and it sits a lot lower in the 2nd pic, so my neck must be quite a bit smaller!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!