Um, was I hit on?

Options
2»

Replies

• kendrara
    Options
    congrats on the attention from the hard work. :) I've always had a hard time picking up on subtle pick up line cues till after the fact :)
    flirting is fun :) hope it happens more and more often
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    defffffinitely thought you were a hottie-with-a-body WTG!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    :laugh: wonder if he has a bank account or just lurks there?

ha ha, I thought the same thing.

And he coulda wanted to rob me? waiting around at the bank is kinda odd. lol.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Yuuuuuup! You were definitely hit on. *Points childishly* NuttyBrewnette and random man, sitting in a tree... k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

Nah I kid, I kid. But yeah. You got something he likes. Lol.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    [quote}

I guess I could count this as an NSV (non scale victory).....:laugh:
    [/quote]

now i know what NSV means. :laugh:
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yuuuuuup! You were definitely hit on. *Points childishly* NuttyBrewnette and random man, sitting in a tree... k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

Nah I kid, I kid. But yeah. You got something he likes. Lol.

Made me LOL! thx. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Im saying yes you were hit on...but don't feel bad, im usually clueless as well when ive been genuinely hit on, someone else has to point it out...I don't see it as they were really interested in me. I joke, & flirt & figure it's just all in teasing / fun & pretty much need a billboard sign for me to catch a clue.
    Im sure this nsv will be a good confidence boost for you! You go girl!

SO WAS HE HOT?? LOL
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Yea I think u were hit on! Always nice to get attention :)
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Yep, he was hitting on you!
    So if you're not attached and he was cute, ask the bank teller for his name....
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    You were totally hit on!

A few months ago I ran out quick to Walgreen's in my husband's car, which is a brand-new Honda Civic coupe. (I joke that it's his car he uses to pick up women, but we really purchased it for its size and fuel efficiency, since he does a lot of driving for work, and the parking garage at his downtown office is miniscule.) I was sitting in the left turn lane waiting for the light to change, and this Mustang convertible pulled up next to me with the top down. I didn't pay attention, but the guys inside kind of waved at me until I saw them out of the corner of my eye and looked. Thinking they needed directions, I rolled down the window (Charleston is a friendly place).

They were two decent-looking guys, definitely in their early 20s, and they asked me if I was going to the beach (which would have meant I was making a right, not a left, but whatever). I said no, and they said that they wanted to go to the beach with me sometime. I laughed, held up my left hand, and said, "Um, I'm married with a 4-month old. You really don't want that."

Just then I got the left turn arrow, and as I was making my turn and my window was going up, I heard the driver yell, "But I love moms!"

I figure the cute little Civic coupe made them think there was some 20-something inside, not a 31-year-old mom. I am guessing that wouldn't have happened had I been driving the Odyssey.
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    Options
    You were most certainly hit on!

The strangest place I've ever been hit on was in the pharmacy waiting area. LOL It was awkward! He came up to me and asked me what I was there for! :laugh: I told him I was there for my herpes medicine and he left! :tongue: I was actually just there for some cold sore medicine I take to prevent them from popping up! :wink:
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    You were most certainly hit on!

The strangest place I've ever been hit on was in the pharmacy waiting area. LOL It was awkward! He came up to me and asked me what I was there for! :laugh: I told him I was there for my herpes medicine and he left! :tongue: I was actually just there for some cold sore medicine I take to prevent them from popping up! :wink:

Oh my, that is hilarious!

About 10 years ago I was at the 30th street post office in Philadelphia waiting for the guy behind the counter to bring me the mail they held for me while I was out of town, and some guy came up to me and asked me what shoe size I wore, then told me that I had really pretty feet. The guy retrieving my mail could NOT have come back soon enough! I am SO not into feet, so being hit on by someone who potentially had a foot fetish made me REALLY uncomfortable. I just sort of meekly thanked him, got my mail, and bolted out as quickly as I could!
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    check you out sexy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!