Sexy for XMas 7 Wk Challenge w/PRIZE!

Options
13»

Replies

• MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Oy! Shred is hard! I did for 10 days but than it started screwing with my ankle and it put me out for week, so than I went back to Turbo Jam, it gives me a hell of burn with out the strain, and the trainer is little nicer :P
    Jillian Michaels will get you in great shape an it gets great results!
    Slowly build up your strength, listen to your body. If things start getting easier kick it up a notch. I wish I had access to an elliptical, they are fun compared to most workout machines and it can burn so many calories!
    Keep up the good workout, you'll see results in no time! :)
    started 30 days shred just today- its been really hard for me couse i'm in no condition

last few days i've been working on elliptical to get things going but it is not easier :D
    eating 1200 kcal a day...not that hard as i expected :)
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oy! Shred is hard! I did for 10 days but than it started screwing with my ankle and it put me out for week, so than I went back to Turbo Jam, it gives me a hell of burn with out the strain, and the trainer is little nicer :P
    Jillian Michaels will get you in great shape an it gets great results!
    Slowly build up your strength, listen to your body. If things start getting easier kick it up a notch. I wish I had access to an elliptical, they are fun compared to most workout machines and it can burn so many calories!
    Keep up the good workout, you'll see results in no time! :)

I like it. It's only 20 minutes- i don't have really much time so that's good time for me.
    It is not difficult - i don't have to think much :D
    and i see on mfp that there are some really good results especially for belly and that is my worst area.
    From pregnancy and c-section and ofc FAT my belly looks pretty bad so i will try to get it look good as much as possible.

Eliptical i bought few years ago when i wanted to workout but i never did...then i got pregnant and 2 years later 108 kg :D
    and now i have to suffer :D
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    well this group is pretty dead hehe
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing this beautiful day? I was able to surpass my goal of 6000 calories burned/weel last week. Great start to this 7 week challenge.

Have a great day!!!!
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    I am going to start a new forum, hopefully today and will notify everyone so that we have all one place to meet :)
    well this group is pretty dead hehe
  • MadeOfMagic
    Options
    ***EVERYONE HERE IS THE LINK TO NEW "SEXY FOR XMAS" OFFICIAL PROGRESS PAGE***

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/BurnedLetter/?action=view&current=HalloweenChallengeSheet_Page_1-1-1-1.jpg