Hi

Options
Hello. I'm Marley. I'm new to dieting and exercise so any advice would be wonderful!

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Marley, I'm Andie, welcome to MFP!

I've been on here for about 4 weeks now, and I can honestly say I'm finding this so much easier than anything I've done before. The main advise I can give you is be honest with yourself about what you're eating...if you go over your cals in a day, don't beat yourself up about it, just start afresh the next day.

You'll find some great support on here, I've made some fantastic friends.

If you're new to exercise, I'd just start gradually then once you get yourself into a routine, you'll be able to build on it and you will lose.

Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • preymd
    Options
    Stay disciplined; don't get discouraged when you don't see immediate results. Remember, you didn't put the weight on overnight so don't expect it to come off overnight.
  • pattynava
    Options
    Welcome Marley! I'm Patty...been on here about 2 months, and I've dropped 30lbs....You can do it! Good Luck on Your journey, and this is a great site..You'll meet some pretty fabulous people on here:smile:
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site Marley =)
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Feel free to add me! I'm very supportive and could use the encouragement also!
  • Hey Marley, I am Andrea- I joined yesterday and it was nice being aware of what I was taking in and that I could exercise and "earn" myself a little extra snack (: I slept great last night! Self discipline helps in other ways than just looking better (: Good luck with your journey! I have already had some great tips and support from friendly people on this site (: Have a Super day!