Personal Goals this Week

Options
I've been VERY lazy the past month or so when it comes to sticking to my calories, eating healthier and exercising.
So this week I decided to write my goals on the forum as a way to keep me accountable because everyone can see them.

Goals for this week (11/7-11/11)
*Stick to the Slim-fast diet this week (train my brain to get back in the habit of eating less/use as a "jumpstart" again)
*Do at least 50 crunches a day
*25 squats a day
*Ride my bike at least 3 times this week

I'm going to "report" back every day and log the goals I did on here.
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-

What are your personal goals for the week?

Replies

• Moms3Kwa
    Options
    Go for it. They are very realistic goals and I know you can do it!!!!

Do you like slim fast diet?
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week:
    Go jogging 3x this week
    2 days of weight lifting
    Stay under my calorie goal
    At least 1 hour of exercise everyday
  • gracielee1
    gracielee1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    very nice! I wish you the best. My personal goal this week is simply to kick my habit of eating while watching TV which leads to unconscious munching (and overeating...). If I can accomplish this, then I know I'll start seeing improvements to my fitness goals and the overall well-ness of my body :)
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    It's great to have goals! Mine for this week are:

Stay on my net calories 5 of the 7 days this week
    Cardio at least 4 to 5 days
    Strength train 3 days
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I would watch the fad diet stuff. If you educate yourself on healthy eating you won't need it. If you don't do it forever you will gain it all back as soon as you stop. I have never seen anyone keep weight off using this method. But good luck if this is what you choose.
  • AniyahsMommy324
    AniyahsMommy324 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've actually never stuck to the Slim Fast diet. I've used it here and there just as a jump start and to get in the habit of eating less and I do like it for those reasons.