20 Minutes a Day (Closed Group)

Options
Okay gang, it's the first day of our challenge. We all know that we have busy, busy schedules--and with the holidays quickly approaching, it's only going to get worse. BUT, as a group we can do this.

So, sound off when you've put in your 20 minutes of exercise today.

You can do it!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Darn it... :angry:

I was just going to pop outside for a quick walk around the pond (by my office) and it's started raining. I guess I'll have to try again at lunch.
  • Forensikchic
    Forensikchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minute circuit workout today at Planet Fitness! Woohooo! Im off to a good start! Come on people, get moving! We can do this!
  • 1myfit
    1myfit Posts: 69
    Options
    I did over 20 minutes but on my lazy days I will try for at least 20min. Thx.
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Did my workout early this morning! Got up @ 7 before kids got up and did The Biggest Loser Challenge on the Wii!
  • ali139
    ali139 Posts: 17
    Options
    Ok so stupidly not realised we've moved to this thread and posted in the old one! Whoops!

Anyways I've done 20mins on the cross trainer and 10mins of a bodyweight circuit my trainer gave me. So 30mins today!

X
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Did 30 minutes of walking! Nice to get it out of the way early :drinker:
  • TazzyDB
    Options
    Hi all... okay, the 20 Minutes a Day Challenge Group is Full.

Here are the members: 07lucky07 * 1myfit * ali139 * aliciagetshealthy * bovaryoo * brendarb * clarissa08 * cutiepie2628 * dragonfly1178 * drainie * forensikchic * janetksc * jilliebk * jojoof4 * kbrown1191 * KianaKoala * lisota6 * peanut_parker2 * RisingAboveIt * sbargeron69 * SouLThinking * ssbarfarkle * stroken96 * suzi_q_xx * tazzydb * vibegirl!!

If I am missing someone, let me know!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    Happy to report that I've done my 20 minutes today, in fact, I've done 40. Yay! Was able to get a run in very early this morning and just finished a lovely walk outside with the little girls. Very grateful for this challenge to keep me motivated.
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Got my 20 minutes in. Biggest Loser Yoga with Ben. Wow! That was tougher than I thought!! Gotta say THANK YOU to all of you because I am 100% sure I wouldn't have done any exercise without this challenge!!
    Off topic- how does everyone get their tickers & other signatures on their posts? Thanks!!
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    20 mins plus more!!!!! :)
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    good DVD i might do that in the am tomorrow!
  • TazzyDB
    Options

Off topic- how does everyone get their tickers & other signatures on their posts? Thanks!!

Under tools, there is an option for tickers. Pick the one you want then add it to your signature in the Community/Blogs area.
  • TazzyDB
    Options
    Wow... you guys are rockin' it. It's still early in the evening and we have half of our group checked in as doing their 20. Way to go!

Side note... do you all want to come up with a name for our group or just find the daily check in under 20 minute challenge?
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Ticker testing.

That obviously didn't work. Hmmm....back to the drawing board. I feel like an idiot that I can't figure it out. :(
  • ssbarfarkle
    Options
    Take 2...

12501830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • janetksc
    janetksc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I went to a step class for the first time...made it 30 minutes! Thought I was going to DIE! But I did it!
  • TazzyDB
    Options
    Take 2...

12501830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

YEAH.... you figured it out!!! Hooray!
  • ali139
    ali139 Posts: 17
    Options
    Gym day today so in total 65 mins (45 cardio and 20 strength training and a little bit of boxing - they had the punch bag up and I really couldn't resist!)