new and need a fitness buddy plzzz help meee

Options
Looking for some one in my area, aurora Colorado, to work out with or at least be motivating towards one another I have Bout 50 lbs to lose my child is 7 yrs old now so I'm feeling kind of pathetic I used to be so beautiful now I just feel horrible I feel like I have no one who believes in me and def no one to support or help me. Plz get back to me.

Replies

• Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am in Australia so no help to you as a buddy, but please remember that you may of put on weight but you are still beautiful,
  • alleary
    Options
    I don't have any buddies in my area either yet (MO), but being on here sure does help!
  • ndaney
    ndaney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't live near you....I am in Canada but if you need a friend please add me. I am a mother of two and know how those extra pounds can stay around forever. Believe in yourself and take things one day at time. You can do this.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hey your weight doesn't change your beauty!! You are still awesome!! I wish I could be of support there at the gym with you but I am in MI. I hope you get a buddy there!! Maybe just start going and you can post on a board there or something! We can be here for you on the site!! Accountability maybe!! I will definitely cheer you on!!! :flowerforyou: You can do this!!! OH, let me send you some information that will help you lose belly fat first if you have that... I will send it to you now!!!
  • 50ishFoodie
    50ishFoodie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in Utah, so can't meet you at the gym. But, I can meet you online every day and help you figure things out that way. Just let me know.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Lakewood, CO area. While I'm a little too far away to workout with you, I can still support you and your progress. Take it one day at a time and don't give up!
  • RyonsLions2
    Options
    I just sent that plan!! Please take the time to read it and print it out for daily reference. I am telling you the truth, when followed it works GREAT!! Be blessed and don't give up!!!
  • ladyvix3n
    Options
    Wow. Thank you all so much. I must admit I got a little teary eyed there. Haha. You guys have already given me so much hope and support thank you so much. And I won't give up. I won't. I deserve to feel good inside and out. Thank you guys so much and good luck to you all. I'll be going through trying to add people but if I don't get to you please add me. Thank you guys again and keep up all the good work. :)<3
  • RyonsLions2
    Options
    You are more than welcome! I was hoping to see you post a reply!! Glad you are encouraged and you are right! You deserve to feel good inside and out!! You've got this, and I just know you will succeed!! :bigsmile:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Im not anywhere near you either but feel free to Add me if you'd like. Im also trying to lose fat that is no longer baby fat (my kids are 11 and 8). My goal is to get back to pre preggo weight before my eldest is a teenager lol I have a year and a half and know I can do it...Hopefully way sooner than that! You and I are almost the same weight, I believe. :flowerforyou: