SubWay turned in

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
OK, I talked to corp. and they were sooo very sorry and said they will take care of this matter. I also turned them into the BBB.
SubWay is sending me and my two kids something in the mail for the inconvience and the poor service we received.
I will find out what it is when it gets to my door.

I wanted to take all of your advise and started thinking that I could go to jail, and then I was thinking that the food there is not on my detox so it would not be a good idea.

I am writing a letter to the local paper to see if they will do a write up.

Thanks for all the suggestions and support.
You are all AWESOME:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Friendship.
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    OK, I talked to corp. and they were sooo very sorry and said they will take care of this matter. I also turned them into the BBB.
    SubWay is sending me and my two kids something in the mail for the inconvience and the poor service we received.
    I will find out what it is when it gets to my door.

I wanted to take all of your advise and started thinking that I could go to jail, and then I was thinking that the food there is not on my detox so it would not be a good idea.

I am writing a letter to the local paper to see if they will do a write up.

Thanks for all the suggestions and support.
    You are all AWESOME:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Friendship.
    Renee
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I'm not sure jail food fits in with your diet!!! LOL. Seriously - good for you. Maybe they'll learn a lesson in customer service!! I hope they get zinged good from corporate.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    yes but think of all the extra gym time you'd have! HA!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol @ gym time!!!

well I'm very very happy they are trying to make it up and good for you!!!!

I am still in shock that happened but very glad you took action girl!

big high five!!! :drinker:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have gotten really bad service at subway too. The girl there was soo rude and had piercings all over her face. I really didnt even want to eat after she waited on us. My folks said to keep my mouth shut cuz they didnt want spit sandwiches next time they went in there. (its was in their small town). Oh well I think she got other complaints and doesnt work there anymore. Good for you for sticking to your guns. Hope you get a nice goody bag!:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    One high five, one low five, and two snaps for you. Those big dumbheads!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    ...and time to read. Catch up on your correspondence. Learn a new trade.

Ah, jail...sometimes it seems like a nice little fantasy break.

I'm so glad to hear that there is some resolution with the Subway situation. Well done!
  • icandoit
    Options
    yes but think of all the extra gym time you'd have! HA!

never thought about the free gym memebership. Humm:laugh:
    Thanks all.
  • momathome
    momathome Posts: 72
    Options
    HOLY!!!!!
    Good for you for doing something. The last time I went to Subway the girl making my sub dropped it on the floor and then still tried to give it to me. Like I couldn't see her dropping it!!!! I haven't eaten there since and now reading about what happened to you don't really have any desire to eat there ever again.
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    what happened at subway? Just wondering because im a health inspector for the county of which i live in.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    what happened at subway? Just wondering because im a health inspector for the county of which i live in.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/7289-mean-people-at-a-fresno-subway

This is the original post about the Subway thing. The woman was a real ^%$&#