Advocare Herbal Cleanse

Options
HI everyone! I'm new to the program. Just sigjned up this morning. I started doing a few of the Advocare products to get a jump start. Has anyone done the Herbal Cleanse? I'm doing the Citrus flavor:smile. Any suggestions on ways to take it. I did it the way it was suggested with 8 ounces of water. It looked like apple sauce. I was able to get most of it down, but found it hard towards the end. I kind of have a bad gag reflex (damn morning sickness from when I was preganant) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:smile:

Replies

• CAMY_WEST
    Options
    I work with one of the best herbalist in the country right now. if you want to do an herbal cleanse right, look into these products as well as enough free educational information for a lifetime. Message me privately for the website, email, phone number.
  • LauraE222
    Options
    My Advocare distributor told me to mix it like the direction say, but then to add some orange juice....it makes it taste more citrus-y. Hope that helps!
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just finished the cleanse and when I took the fiber mix I was told to mix it in V8 fusion and it tasted pretty good.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    If you want a good start, I suggest avoiding cleanses and detoxes. The idea of a 'jump start' is great, but the part where you rehydrate the weight back on kinda kills that.

Have a balanced diet, a reasonable calorie deficit, and excersize. No quack cleanse will do this for you.