MM Challenge - WaistWhittlers (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Definetly don't want you to have to quit!!! Just take it easy and get that back better. Prayers coming your way!!!:flowerforyou:
  • EllianaEva
    Options
    Thanks all for your prayers!!
    Today I can walk without wanting to cry, but not very far. It looks like recovery time for me is about a week away :cry:
    And so as much I hate to do this, I will back out so that you all can get a new teammate that can help you out.
    But please if you ever do another BL contest in the future, please let me know- I would love to be a part of it!!
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are not doing so good and having to drop out, but we will keep you in our prayers and there's always another one just around the corner. Take care of yourself and get that back well!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Friday's total:
    Water---160 ozs:drinker:
    walk---7.72 miles:bigsmile:
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've had to pull out :ohwell:

Could I get the rest of the girls to send me their numbers via PM as soon as you have them. Because I'm in Australia I obviously have to be aware of the time difference.

We've blitzed our 100 miles and I think we'll have hit our water intake too.

I have to let Tonya know by 5pm.

Thanks ladies!
  • chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    RRubio your not the slacker with regards to this message board by any stretch of the imagination - we are now on Saturday and I've only just found it :-) oh, well, now I know it's there, I'll keep a better eye on it.

Name: Chipmunk70 - really known as Cath
    Location: United Kingdom - so have to remember to take into consideration time zone differences - not easy !

Started on my weight loss journey back in June last year, and so far have lost 94 pounds - so happy with that - want to lose as many more as I can by the end of the year, as beginning of next year hoping to try and get pregnant.

I've been getting in my 100 ounces of water a day and a little bit more - about 105.58 ounces - because my bottles over here are in ml, so been drinking 3000ml, 3 litres, or 105.58 ounces a day. Walking about 2-4 miles a day - but this is only my structured walks, as my pedometer is broken - so use a website called www.walkjogrun.net - to measure out the distance I walk on structured walks - need to get a new pedometer.

I drink my water from sports bottles and find I drink a lot more, than if I drink from a glass or a open neck bottle. Suppose it's similar to the straw.

Glad to see we have done over our 100 miles, and we're getting in our water as well. Looking forward to next weeks challenge.
  • Deb2012
    Options
    Hey girls!

I have a MASSIVE favour to ask of you... I am enjoying being your captain and checking in with you all however I am finding it may prove difficult over time as 5pm (check in time) is about 7.30am Sunday here in Australia and there's NO WAY I'm ever going to be up for then and I'll be asleep when most of you check in with me for your final numbers :tongue:

So far this week - please correct me if I'm wrong but I have us at the following totals:

Deb2012 602oz water and 18 miles (includes Saturday numbers) weight: 177.5lb
    Belindawilli 763oz water and 50.1 miles (not including Saturday)
    Chipmonk70 628oz water and 20.45 miles (including Saturday goals)
    Rrubio10 206oz water and 3.75 miles (still waiting on Wed-Sat numbers) weight: 222.7lb
    Sandysloseinit 640oz water and 15 miles (not including Saturday)
    Ellianaeva 442oz water and 12.5 miles (up til Thursday)

I would really appreciate if someone would be able to submit these figures? Maybe also sign on as joint captain or take over captain? I just am really worried with the massive time difference I will let you down.

Thanks and good week!

Deb xx
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Deb2012 602oz water and 18 miles (includes Saturday numbers) weight: 177.5lb
    Belindawilli 763oz water and 50.1 miles (not including Saturday)
    Chipmonk70 628oz water and 20.45 miles (including Saturday goals)
    Rrubio10 206oz water and 3.75 miles (still waiting on Wed-Sat numbers) weight: 222.7lb
    Sandysloseinit 640oz water and 15 miles (not including Saturday)
    Ellianaeva 442oz water and 12.5 miles (up til Thursday)

Ok I'll sumit this info. by 4:30 pm. So that gives y'all some more time to get stuff in for today. Send me any updates by 4:00 pm please. Y'all rock !!!! Woo hoo !!
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Saturday's Totals

water---67.5 ozs

walked 2 miles
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Starting weight; 163 lbs

Saturday Nov. 5th,---160.5 lbs

allmost forgot about weight for the week!!!!:blushing:
  • belindawilli
    Options
    New water update and walk
    Saturday---100 ozs of water
    2 miles of walking
    160.5 lbs
    Let's go ladies, We are awesome.
    Can't wait to see what our challenges are for next wk!!!:heart:
  • rrubio10
    rrubio10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mon 2.25 miles 102 oz 
    Tues 1.5 miles 104 oz 
    Wed. 2 mi 100 oz
    Thurs and Friday were both 2 miles each. Thurs I drank 102 and fri 100 even.
    Sat 106 oz and 1 mile
  • rrubio10
    rrubio10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Gained 1.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Hang in there lady, it will show big numbers next week!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Deb2012
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! :flowerforyou:

I was paranoid all night that we wouldn't get it in. I woke up and first thing I did was check MFP... Good to see our names weren't in the list of those that hadn't submitted it!

Ready for the week ahead :smile:
  • Deb2012
    Options
    Week 2 is upon us!

Firstly though, we have had Sandy withdraw from the team :cry: but we have gained Midwesthiker :smile: so welcome!!

Good job on week 1 girls :)

This week -

Consume 21 servings of fruits & vegs each - come on guys it's only 3 a day!
    A set of 21's by each person each day. If you're not sure what this means, check out the blog for week 2 there's a link in there.
    Jumping jacks, at least 21 a day - BUT there's an advantage for the team who does the most!

I have uploaded a spreadsheet (link below) for this week, and possibly future weeks. We have til 6pm Saturday to submit the information but as it will be Sunday morning here and I am working I would love if someone would volunteer to submit our group results?! The spreadsheet is available for you ALL to update each day and access at the end of the week for submission.

Any volunteers?! :happy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArSN_98HreEbdFpWSTZjMVBTdzNDcG1neWxJYnVEX3c

Just find your name and the day in the spreadsheet and record the following

Fruit & Veg : Number of servings (as long as you hit 21, it doesn't matter how you do it and this way you can track how many to go).
    Set of 21's : YES or NO (did you do them?!)
    Jumping Jacks: Number of jumps you did.

Lets do it!!
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    Hello! Thanks for letting me join your team. :flowerforyou:

My name is Robin. I have a daughter who is a sophomore in college, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a loving husband. I like to go hiking, boating, camping, fishing. While hibernating in the winter I enjoy watching movies, reading books, and sewing. This winter I am teaching myself how to quilt. During the day I work as an accountant, so I sit at a desk all day long, which sucks.

I started my weight loss journey at 200 pounds. I was at 240 pounds about 5 years ago and whittled it down over 5 years. My original goal was to lose 70 pounds. A year later I am stuck at 33 pounds lost. I just can't seem to move. The scale has sat at the same place for months, but I have lost 2 pants sizes so something is working right. I hope this challenge gets me past this plateau.
  • belindawilli
    Options
    So glad to have you as a WaistWhittler. We have a great team. Everyone is really dedicated and if we need help on some of the challenges, (walking, jumping jacks even our water) we step up and help each other out. So if you are strong in some areas but weak in others you can do a few for your teammates. Again so glad to have you on board:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • belindawilli
    Options
    Hey guys I am going to do at least 50 pushups a day and probably get in 100!!! So lets get those numbers up big this week. Hugs to all my wonderul Waistwhittlers!!!:love::flowerforyou:
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    Just want to make sure I got it all since I missed the first week.

I need to do the veggies, the jumping jacks, and the 21's.

It sounds like I need to add in 100 oz of water a day, pushups, and walking? Or was that last week? Sorry for the confusion, just want to make sure I am getting it all done. :)

And next Thursday I leave for vacation but should still be able to log in from my phone. Hopefully I can get all the challenges in while gone for 11 days.