Christmas Goal Outfit?

Options
Last summer I lost a lot of weight for a wedding because I wanted to wear this size 9 dress that I bought and look great in it. I lost the weight and felt great in it. Since then I have put on about 13 lbs. Now I have a Christmas Party to go to for my new job this year. I already have 2 dresses with tags on them hanging in my closet that I have not managed to get into with enough confidence (or without a huge pooch) . So I am making this my "goal outfit" to get into by the party. I don't know why but these goal outfits help me more than goal weight. Does anyone else have something they want to get into before the holidays?

Replies

• phatycake
    Options
    I would love to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans by then!!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have a cute pair of white pants i want to wear for christmas with a sweater :) I have had these pants for years and have managed to squeeze into them a few times but never comfortably. Lets do this!
  • ddeckard46
    ddeckard46 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have one! My mom bought me a shirt that I can get "on" but cannot button... (sad) and I have bought a pair of jeans one size smaller than I am now. Hoping to wear them both home for Christmas!
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress over the summer that is a Size 7 (eek!) and I'm sooo close to fitting in it without a pouch!! I'm trying, I"m hoping maybe for new years!!!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Nothing to do with the holidays, but I have a pair of goal jeans in my closet.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have a huge drawer dedicated to jeans that I've outgrown. At this point, there's only one pair of pants I can comfortably fit in. I wouldn't mind fitting in any of them again. =P
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have couple of goal outfits, I keep one hanging on my bedroom wall to I can see it every time I go into my room. This is really helping keep me motivated (way more than a goal weight). It's this beautiful dress (with a short hemline) that I would never have dreamed of wearing. I'm hoping to be in it by New Years. I do have an outfit for Christmas too, it's leggings with a long red shirt. Fingers crossed, veggies in the fridge , and 30DS in the DVD player.
  • basbaluva24
    Options
    I have had two pairs of AE capris in my closet for 2 summers now. They have been "goal" jeans this whole time. But I would like to be able to buy a dress off the rack at Express for New Years Eve. THAT's my goal :)
  • j4zzy
    j4zzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a specific outfit. I just want to wear a dress and actually feel comfortable in it. :)
  • DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have ever pair of jeans I've owned since my trip back up the scale in weight. Right now I'm at an 18 =( ....and I would really like to be in my 14's by xmas. My 6's are my ultimate goal...but if I can get lower, then great!

Ashley - you should take a picture of yourself in both dresses now, and then again when it's time for your party to show what a difference your work made!! =)