skinny recipe website

Options
ashmitatua
ashmitatua Posts: 35 Member
I came across this site by accident, really loved it. Has a lot of good healthy recipes
http://www.skinnytaste.com/

Ash

Replies

• Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Yum! THANKS!
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • pamelapeldo
    pamelapeldo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump. Thanks!
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LOVE this website!
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Stumbled across this site awhile back myself and found it has really good recipes. The next one I'm trying is this:
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/08/best-low-fat-chocolate-chip-cookies.html I'm always looking for ways to revamp recipes into something healthier. : )
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I visit that website several times a week... love her!
  • mebegreen
    Options
    This is my favorite blog ever!!!! Everything I have made from this site has been fantastic! Even my boyfriend loves it!
  • Lissaannco
    Lissaannco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great website!! We've tried a couple of recipes from this site, Turkey Chili Taco Soup and the Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream frosting! They were both fantastic! I have several more in my recipe box that we are going to try! The chocolate cupcakes look awesome, we are going to try them next!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love it! I've made 3 recipes from that site & they were all good. My whole family ate them & liked them. :)
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Great wbsite! We had the crepes with mixed berries for breakfast yesterday and they were delish!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Obsessed with this site!! I love her recipes because they taste the same as if you used a ton of butter, salt, etc. My boyfriend can't even tell that they're healthy...Next up is tonight's Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Chocolate Glaze.
  • Pollux
    Pollux Posts: 42
    Options
    What a great site. Thank you!
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That site is amazing! I'm always on there... esp when I need to bring food to a gathering!
  • OokiiHeart
    OokiiHeart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this website link. I've bookmarked it as another go to site for healthy recipes! I'm actually thinking of making the chicken sausage brown rice stuffing, this week to test for an alternative to stuffing at Thanksgiving!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite websites!
  • GypsyLove11
    Options
    Great site! Thanks! Add me:) We are in this together!
  • dubbcee
    dubbcee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love her recipes. Delicious and low in calories.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm going to check it out!
  • evilduckqueen
    Options
    Brilliant Thankyou!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    any recipe that I have tried from this site have been fabulous!! they are kid friendly, husband friendly, and waist friendly :smile: