Someone noticed!

Options
Today a coworker noticed and commented on my loss. It's not a lot of weight (yet) but what an awesome feeling. I've been struggling and that totally re-energized my dedication!:happy:

Replies

• Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    YEAH! Keep on truckin'! :happy:
  • amymaria91
    Options
    That's an amazing feeling. My coworkers have started to notice my weight loss and it really motivates me when they say something about how good I look or how well I'm doing
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful :) I am so happy for you! I my work 4/5 people have started doing this because 2of us are doing so well. I also work with a lot of males and instead of asking my about my weight loss they say things like "how many cals do you have left" or something like that. Very supportive without being creepy and for guys to ask is also their way of saying we have noticed ;) some are a little more blunt though... either way I like it :)
  • Ksnoddy87
    Options
    I know the feeling! I remember when one of my co workers did the same to me, and around that time I was feeling so hopeless and that totally rejuvinated my spirit!! lol! :) keep of the great work! :drinker:
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Great for you! That is awesome. It's such an amazing feeling when people start to notice!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    That happened to me recently too. She said I looked long and lean. :)
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That's the BEST feeling!!! Keep up the good work!
  • KelliHatfield1
    Options
    That is wonderful!
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    That's awesome huh?! My mother in law noticed me the other day. I was shocked! This is the same lady who walked up to me months ago touched my belly and then said "are you having another one? " I'd just had a baby at the time...It was humiliating
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!