Replies

• robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    HI! I hope i'm included :(
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't get time to send out individual messages to the 6 people that haven't sent in their weights. If you want to join post your current weight and goal weight and the part of your body you would love to see a difference in.....Our weigh ins will be every TUESDAY...starting tomorrow I will post tips and challenges so we can get this weight loss party started....Anyone who lost weight in the past what did you do? When I lost weight I cut out on all fried food,juice,soda and eating late doing that I lost about 7 lbs in 3 weeks
  • Prettyme924
    Options
    THE CHART IS DONE WITH EVERYONE THAT WANTS IN...THE SIX PEOPLE THAT WANT IN THAT DIDNT POST THEIR WEIGHT. IF THEY DONT POST THEIR WEIGHT BY TONIGHT THEY WILL BE DELETED . I KNOW EVERYONE LIFE IS HECTIC BUT DUE TO ME WANTING EVERYONE TO SUCCED AND A MAIN REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESS IS A SUPPORT TEAM AND MOTIVATION I'M ASKING THAT EVERYONE POST EVERY TWO TO THREE DAY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOING OUT OF TOWN W/ NO INTERNET ACCESS OR FAMILY EMERGENCYS THAT MAY COME UP....
  • etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just found this website from a friend. Today is my first day here. I am very motivated but I see you have just posted that your chart is done. I need to lose about 55 pounds and am very motivated to begin. I would love replace one of your six unposted people if you don't get a response.
    5'6"
    SW- 200.4
    CW-200.4
    GW- 142
  • angiecgarcia
    Options
    Hi,

I just noticed this challenge today and I would also love to join if there is still room. I really need the motivation and support to complete my goal. I also decided to hide away until after I have lost weight.
    (in case there is room)

SW: 172
    CW: 157
    Challenge GW: 132
    GW: 115

I want a flat tummy =)

11616269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ok, weight-sorry Im late with this!

current weight 144
    goal weight 122

THANK YOU
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    -sorry Im late had a hetic day

current weight 189
    goal weight 164
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Tonight is W2D3 of the C25K...Can't wait till I find my groove again and don't struggle with jogging/running anymore! Taking the summer off was not the best choice, but I had to heal a stress fracture in my foot :(
  • Leviram
    Options
    I think I already posted my stats.

199lbs CW
    175lbs GW

Look good all over especially my arms and thighs to tone down!
  • Prettyme924
    Options
    @kms1981 great job if its hard for you to run that's fine as long as u moving. I meet with my pt today he said I would lose 5lbs by following these steps....healthy breakfast eat what ever I want...no fruit after 11.....no carbs or dairy after 4 .....and dinner between 6-7....
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Tomorrows weigh in will not be good! I can only undo some of the damage from the weekend before Tuesday morning! I guess that is my biggest struggle, THE WEEKEND. Well, it is a learning process after all! Hope everyone else is doing good and staying committed!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How often should we post our weight here?
  • brooketerra
    brooketerra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to join me, I run with a group of ladies who started running this past Feb. We run about 3.5-4 miles at about a 10+ minute pace. some run faster, some run slower but it's a great supportive group and we'd love some more company!