Hello there =]

Options
Hi, my name is bex =] i'm 19 form london
Iv'e had a lot of problems with weight loss, keeping fit and healthy. I have always been one of those that yo yo's
However! i have made a vow, bought an exercise bike and some dumbbells and banished all junk food from my kitchen (well as much as my brother will allow) and i hope with the help of this site i can get to my goal weight!

any help, advice, success stories, or e-hugs are welcome! as so far i am doing this alone and would appreicate anything anyone can give!

Thanks muchly! bexi xx

Replies

• snorktharpe
    snorktharpe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello there- you've come to the right place. you'll learn lots here and find support as well :) best of luck and feel friend to send me an add if you want -
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You sound like you are on the right track. Don't lose focus. Consider yourself hugged.:heart:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Baby steps.
    Don't expect it to happen at once. Do at least 3 hrs workout a week mainly cardio and stick to your calorie intake. Lots of water and watch your sodium. And willpower, we're all here to support. Good luck in your journey and feel free to friend me for support from London.