Looking for P90X support system!

Options
I am starting the P90X tomorrow and I am looking for people who have done it and people who are just starting out to create and amazing support system that won't let me fail. If you are just starting out I will be there with you. Together we can succeed !!! Add me as a friend and we will BRING IT! Together !! :)

Replies

• haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started P90X with my hubby almost 2 weeks ago:-)
  • Chippetts
    Chippetts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started my P90x this morning. I have eaten breakfast as the guide suggests for level one.( I should have been in the level three but I am not use to eating very much at all and I don't think I can eat that much.) It has taken me almost 2 hours just to eat the omelet and I feel too full to move. I am currently sitting at 257lbs and I am hoping I can get through this. Hopefully we can find ways to support each other! Good Luck!
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've done P90X twice and love it! Let me know if any of you have any questions. Be glad to help.

Mel
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've done it an loved it! I'm onto insanity then maybe hybrid... Feel free to friend, support is what we are here for! Good luck and don't forget to "bring it"!
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am stating P90X today too!! Would love some support and accountability through it! :)
  • EllaA26
    Options
    Ohhh, mine are coming in the mail this week!! Send me an add... a support system sounds like a great idea!
  • nancyl8198
    nancyl8198 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started P90x this morning. I would love to have a support system too!
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies! Check in time! How has your week gone with P90X?

Share your struggles and victories!

For me, I struggled most with the nutrition side of things and it took me a while to get that under my belt. How about you? Have questions I can answer?

Mel

p.s. did you know that there's now a P90X app for the iPhone? Here's some info on it from Beachbody:

The P90X App for iPhone works in conjunction with the P90X DVD system. You'll get personalized tools for planning and tracking your workouts and progress right on your phone. Don't have the P90X DVD system? Get it at P90X.com or in the Beachbody® Store in the "More" tab of the app.

Can I automatically add the entire P90X workout schedule to my P90X App for iPhone Calendar?

Yes.! Just tape on "Start a Program" from the Bring It! screen, or go to "My Programs" from the Calendar scren and select the program you want - Classic, Lean, or Doubles. Select the day you'd like to start and the time of day you'd like to workout.

Can I schedule non P90X workouts?

Yes, You can schedule custom workouts such as swimming, climbing, running, and more. Just go to your Calendar day view and tap "Add Workout"