BluePrint Cleanse

Has anybody tried this? Seems very expensive, but it seems that a 3-day might be a very helpful jumpstart. Pros / Cons?

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    What specific "toxins" do you think you need to "cleanse?"
  • I smoke, that's one of the biggest ones. Also don't eat that great on the weekends.
  • I did blueprint cleanse not too long ago after a friend had tried it and recommended it. surprisngly, i really loved it. i wasn't sure how good i would do drinking just jucie all day, but i felt satisfied and it was much easier than i thought. (I also prepared like they suggested and i think this helped a lot.) i used their book once before as a guide to juicing, and let me tell you - having the jucies delivered is so much better! i also tend to go out often on the weekends and the cleanse was really helpful in getting me back on track. since I finished the cleanse, I have still gone out with friends, but I have been making healthier choices and cutting back on drinks and fattier foods. it definitely made me more conscious of what i was putting in my body. let me know if you do it - im curious if you will also have a good experience!