Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    "Oh are you doing a low carb thing?"
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Not so much about my weight loss, but a lot of comments on the food that I eat.

Like I had a Tootsie roll the other day and my boyfriend's dad asks me "if that's on my diet." the thing is, I never told anyone that I was trying to lose weight, but now that I've gotten thinner everyone thinks I need to be told what to eat now, lest I get fat again. At least that's how I see it.

PS: it's not a diet, it's a change in eating habits!!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    "Would you eat a ####ing cheeseburger already? You look manorexic."

FWIW, I did have a cheeseburger this weekend (homemade, ...mostly healthy) so I posted a photo to FB, tagged the guy who made the comment. "Finally, thank you!" was his only reply.

This was a brilliant reply to that guy. wtg. lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "Would you eat a ####ing cheeseburger already? You look manorexic."

FWIW, I did have a cheeseburger this weekend (homemade, ...mostly healthy) so I posted a photo to FB, tagged the guy who made the comment. "Finally, thank you!" was his only reply.

smh....
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My 85yr old Grandma says.."what are those little bug bites on your chest? Where did your big boobs go?"

Sad thing is she's so right!:sad:

Good thing the boobs does not make the girl =) you are sorted in all the other departments...stunning!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    "What, you on the jenny crank diet"

Gosh I hate my ex husbands best friend.
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My 85yr old Grandma says.."what are those little bug bites on your chest? Where did your big boobs go?"

Sad thing is she's so right!:sad:

Good thing the boobs does not make the girl =) you are sorted in all the other departments...stunning!
    [/quote

:blushing: ]
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Mine was: "Damn u losing weight..u starting to look as good as me, u may have to get fat again" This was a friend that told me this, as u probably guessed we are no longer friends lol!
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    "You need to loss weight or you are gonna crash your husband on bed"... Thanks mom :/
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine was from my nephew who said that I now looked "normal"!!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I think you should go back to five guys and put that weight back on.

-- from a self-proclaimed chubby chaser
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Where did your butt go?

I've been asked that by everyone for a few months now :/
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    "Your boobs don't walk in the room before you anymore."

thank you so very much....
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT stand that "is that on your diet?" or "should you be eating that?!" comments. makes me want to hulk smash them in the face. first of all, what business of it is yours to decide what i can or cannot eat? second of all, what mirror are you looking in that makes you perfect? and lastly, don't worry about me! I GOT THIS!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :noway: From a bitter coworker, "Are you throwing up?"

My cousin: "You looked sick or too skinny." (8 lbs lower) :laugh:

Anyone who asks "why are you doing this?" For me, duh!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT stand that "is that on your diet?" or "should you be eating that?!" comments. makes me want to hulk smash them in the face. first of all, what business of it is yours to decide what i can or cannot eat? second of all, what mirror are you looking in that makes you perfect? and lastly, don't worry about me! I GOT THIS!

Yes I agree!! Makes me want to say "maybe you need to consider whether you should eat that or not!" Love the hulk smash to the face comment!! :laugh:
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Yes I agree!! Makes me want to say "maybe you need to consider whether you should eat that or not!" Love the hulk smash to the face comment!! :laugh:

was afraid it was too violent sounding lol. but it really does make me mad. they don't understand what it takes to make a lifestyle change. and their opinions are not needed or wanted. we got this! :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Do you ever get tired watching your abs

I never get tired of watching your abs. FTR
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    "You shouldn't lose any more weight. I'm worried that you're going to lose your curves" ~inappropriate (and married!) male co-worker
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

was afraid it was too violent sounding lol. but it really does make me mad. they don't understand what it takes to make a lifestyle change. and their opinions are not needed or wanted. we got this! :)

OH i love this, sooo damn true and I get this a lot.. ."you off your diet again, cuz you def shouldn't be eating that". UGH!!!