'Diet' foods that make you hungrier-YAHOO article!

Options
SUPER informative article to read for those of you that lean toward 'diet' foods. I learned a lot about the foods I eat quite often and the reasons they leave me feeling hungry- which leads to overeating and guilt. DEFINITELY a good read!!

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/green/9-quot-diet-quot-foods-that-make-you-hungrier-2607494/

Replies

• raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Loved this article also!!! =)
  • j4zzy
    j4zzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh... Greek yogurt is so much better tasting the regular light yogurt too, imo.
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    good read, thanks for sharing :)
  • empressM
    Options
    I'm guilty of eating at least 4 of these... Time to start rethinking my choices. :)
  • jewls1969
    Options
    Thanks for posting this...I eat apples only to feel soooooooooooooo hungry soon after.
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of these too, but not as snacks. I eat an apple, yogart, and cheese sticks for breakfast, so maybe I'm good? My husband eats salad alot before eat, or will eat salad as his dinner. He does tend to put protein on top of it though, so maybe we are doing okay? LOL:huh:
  • Court222010
    Options
    Yeah, I eat apples all the time, LOVE yogurt, eat salad almost everyday...I thought I was doing this diet thing the "right way" but after reading this article, I'm beginning to second guess everything I've ever learned about 'healthy' foods to eat lol. Losing weight is no easy task, and it becomes even harder when we are tricked into eating 'diet-safe' things because we've been told for so long that they're healthy and good for you! I wish I had a personal dietician to put together perfect meals for me everyday so I wouldn't have to worry about this nonsense! haha :happy: