Charity Shop NSV

Options
bllowry
bllowry Posts: 239 Member
I normally wear jeans most of the time, especially to show houses as with the bank owned properties one never knows what one will find. I have a closing today and pulled out a pair of dress trousers that I was confident I would now be able to fit into even though they were 2 sizes smaller than when I started this journey; they were miles too big. As were the next ELEVEN pairs of trousers I pulled from the closet. They are all now in a bag to go to my favourite charity shop.

I am wearing a pair of New York & Company trousers that I wore 16 years ago when I was first married! Thank goodness I had forgotten about them and a couple other pairs as I don't have time to run to get another pair. And they're loose, so I will have to shop in the near future. :smile:

Replies

• essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

To me, that is the best feeling in the world!!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats on your huge victory!

When I first started reading this I thought you found something at the charity shop :) Since I'm not in clothes very long, it's the only place I go to buy mine.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, keep it up!
  • ladym04
    Options
    Great Job!!! :bigsmile:
  • nolehusker
    Options
    Congrates!!!! Having to take clothes to the charity shop because they are too big is definately an awesome feeling.
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! And I've been buying at the charity shops as well as I intend to go down several more sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!