New and needing some focus

Options
Hey everyone, i made this account a while ago, but havent really been using it, but with my bf getting ready to deploy for 4 months i want to be back in shape and blow him away when he gets back. Anyone else out there working on a dead line? and what do y'all do to keep focused?

Replies

• jadavis49
    Options
    I just started it a week ago, its pretty easy to stay focused because you log in and everyday you can see if you met your net calorie goal. So all I can say is get started, I've found it easy to use and I'm feeling better already.
  • jwhodgson
    Options
    huge difference in motivation and progress when you log in, vs not logging in. There's something about seeing the totals in front of you that helps keep you going.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I look at all the clothes in my closet and it keeps me determined to fit into them! Tracking your food REALLY helps open your eyes to portions. Good luck!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    Focus you must!

Good luck!
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, i made this account a while ago, but havent really been using it, but with my bf getting ready to deploy for 4 months i want to be back in shape and blow him away when he gets back. Anyone else out there working on a dead line? and what do y'all do to keep focused?

You are on the right track....Post everything that touches your lips and watch in happen.

My son was deployed 11/1/11 too...and I surely would love to be at goal when he returns, as my weight is a health issue and I do not want him to worry while he is gone....THAT'S A GREAT MOTIVATOR.