Need support

Options
I have never been one to ask for help unless I have failed more than once at something and can't get it right. Well - I'm asking for help/support.

I started MFP back in January and lost about 8 lbs, but then fell off the wagon pretty bad. Gained about 15lbs. My friend at work said she wanted to start losing the weight she gained over the past couple of months so I told her about this. She joined and now we are both doing it, but I still need more support because I still crave food I shouldn't eat and have noticed that every time I put what I eat in, I'm going over my calories.

I never went into the Community section of this before and now that I have, so many of you have inspired me and I feel like I really can do this! Just need more will-power I guess...haha
Any advice, suggestions and/or support is MORE than welcomed!!

Replies

• glad23
    glad23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling...I try my best to log my food intake as soon as I can and I also try my best to know ahead of time what meal I'm eating next. If you go over your calories throw in an extra workout to balance out. Good Luck :drinker: and remember drink plenty of water!!

Feel free to ad me
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Try to plan ahead what you'll be eating for the day. At the very least look up how many calories, etc. are in whatever you plan to eat. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my mind about eating something when I realized just how many calories there were! Good luck and feel free to friend me if you need support!