Battle of the Bulge: Turkey Trim & Slim Challenge (RECRUITIN

Options
turkey.jpg

NEW CHALLENGE! TURKEY TRIM & SLIM CHALLENGE! - STARTING NOW!

This is a quick start challenge - 5 weeks only! :drinker: THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE TO MY INBOX WILL BE IN THE CHALLENGE! - I will message you back with a link to our Web site if you are in!

This 5-week challenge is for those who are serious and whole-heartedly committed to losing weight and feeling great!! Your weight loss will be tracked weekly; you will also be placed into 1 of 4 groups (5 people in each group; working together in teams will give you extra motivation to keep each other accountable and 'pulling your own weight'). Each week I will announce the biggest loser for the week, the biggest loser from each group, and which group has the top weight loss results for the week!).

This challenge will track you weight loss, and inches lost (measurements taken at the start and end of the challenge only; weight taken each week).

Weigh-in will be each Wed, starting this Wed, Nov 9th! Final Weigh-in will be Dec. 7th

EVERY THURSDAY MORNING (EST) I will announce the Results!

Each day of the week will have a themed posting/challenge:
Motivational Monday (a challenge or motivating story for the week);
Tipsy Tuesday (tips to stay on track);
WEIGHIN WEDNESDAY (share why you did/didn't get the goal weight you wanted);
Thirsty Thurs (water challenge; posts about drinks);
Fabulous Fridays (share a NSV);
Secrets to Success: S&S (sat. and sun; sharing Secrets to my Success).

(IF YOU WANT TO LEAD YOUR OWN GROUP OF 20 let me know and I will send you the spreadsheet I use and the website template I use so you can start your own groupl)

Thanks!

Replies

• mileneD
    mileneD Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • Mshemory
    Options
    New to MFP and I'd love to be in this challenge! Exactly what I need to get motivated!
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    ok, i'm in
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    oh, you said to e-mail yo! LOL I don't follow directions
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Still have room for 3 more people! - Message me if you would like to join...

Members so far are:

prpLangL4
    cherubcrnp
    lanoramcneil
    arsonsmom
    milened
    beachgurl815
    nlsalvatore
    jenvens
    mshemory
    letsgetserious
    ashleygriewe