30 day shred

Options
just bought it. what should i be prepared for?

Replies

• pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Be prepared to not be able to pee without feeling like you are going to fall onto the toilet when trying to sit for the first two days.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Be prepared to not be able to pee without feeling like you are going to fall onto the toilet when trying to sit for the first two days.

↑ this ↑

Also, sweat, lots of sweat. It's really as intense as you want to make it.
  • barthsr
    Options
    a good workout. gets boring after the first week, so then you move to level 2, then level 3.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Mega sweat and much pain! Ha ha!
    But it's good pain, honest!
  • gettingstronger
    Options
    If you already do moderate calisthenics like lunges, squats, ect and crunches, Level 1 should be fairly doable. I haven't moved to Level 2 yet, so I don't know what that's like. But there is lots of jumping and hopping. That flared up my shin splints, I have to modify those ( she doesn't show modifications because "everyone" should be able to do it, but whatever). Overall a really solid workout for 20 min. I always end up with a good sweat.
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The first day is the toughest... lots of sweat, panting and swearing at her. But let me tell you will see results really quickly. I am only on Day 9 of Level 1 and pretty nervous to go to Level 2 on Wednesday. Let us know what you think.
  • jkl090582
    Options
    I am starting level 1 today again I have done it before it works. Just stick with it.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Exactly! Great results and a tough but awesome workout! Take measurements that is where you will probably see the biggest change.
  • MinaAriel
    MinaAriel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with level 2.

First few days of Level 1, I was sore. Jumping does mess with the shins so listen to your body.

Level 2 is a lot of lunges and planks. It sucks so bad. I still have to take a few breaks so I'm not sure when I'll be able to move up to Level 3. LOL
  • rockabillymama
    rockabillymama Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i'm really really excited!!!! thanks everyone for your imput...jillian kinda scares me, but she does get the job done