Starvation mode

Options
2»

Replies

• lalamanda
    Options
    Thank you, I think I am going to have to see if I can find a nutritionist in my are who knows about my stomach condition.
    Wow, your health condition sounds like it makes it very difficult to eat well - either healthfully or enjoyably! I don't envy you on that :-/
    Because you have such specific needs related to a medical condition, I Really urge you to seek advice from your doctor on this one. There are many well-intentioned people on here who may have tips and tricks that are great for lots of people, but generally (unless they are a doctor or at least have experience with Gastroparesis) they don't have the expertise to give you safe, healthy advice when taking your medical condition into consideration.
    I hope your doctor is able to provide some you with guidance on this. Also, you may have already looked, but just in case you haven't: between now and your doctor's appointment if you want to do some research, the mayo clinic and the national institute of health (nih.gov) do have some general guidelines... but of course both also recommend that you seek information specific to you through your doctor.
    I wish you well on your journey toward being healthier :-)