44 lbs down with MFP! 74 down since I delivered! lots of pic

Options
pkksmama
pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
I gained 65 pounds with my baby girl and I wanted to show the difference off. I am very pleased so far with my success and I am over half way to my goal. If I decide to lose more after I reach my goal I will but at this goal weight I havent been there for a LONG time! So here goes! I have lost 74 pounds since delivery day and 44.4 was with the help of MFP!

Here is me the day before I gave birth! 3-28-11
duedate.jpg

Here is 5 weeks after giving birth 5-10-11
5-19-11.jpg

5-31-11 the day I went back to work. 7.5 weels postpartum
IMG_0699.jpg

8-19-11
IMG_1166.jpg

9-26-11
0572.jpg

heres now 11-4-11
11-4-11sideview.jpg
11-4-11front.jpg
11-4-11face.jpg

So I have 31 pounds to go anf then we will see if I am happy there! I havent been there in a long time! Currently I am at 201 and I want to be 170. I am 5'10"

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing too. 70lbs with my first! You look GREAT!!!! What a difference!
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look lovely, well done xx
  • kristielouisa
    kristielouisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!!!! Congratulations on all your hard work and success :)
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! Keep up the awesome work! =)
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you look awesome!! When did you find the time to exercise? My son is almost 2 yrs old now and it's all I can do to crawl into bed after I put him down! Congrats on your new look!!!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! I'm also 5'10" so know that the number on the scale is deceiving for us tall girls! My goal is under 200 for now. I've got a ways to go but your pics are inspirational! Keep up the great work!!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look wonderful!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    well done, and your daughter is beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Looking good. Keep it up! :)
  • kassandra81
    Options
    You look amazing, I don't even believe you're 201! lol ... I guess cause you're tall, but wowie! Good for you! :)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 5'10, and 170 is my goal. I might stop at 200 though, since you look so great.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR SHARING YOU LOOK GREAT ! :flowerforyou:
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the dedication!!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • LittleAngel25
    LittleAngel25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! =)
  • lauraparr
    Options
    you look amazing!! xx
  • ashsunnyvale
    ashsunnyvale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow great achievement... how did you do it? can you give us your exercise routine that you followed
  • sar586
    sar586 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep working hard!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so good. Must have taken a lot of dedication with the baby and the job going on at the same time.
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow great achievement... how did you do it? can you give us your exercise routine that you followed

You know I do not have a routine much. I do breastfeed and continue to do so. I walk when I get a chance but my biggest success is portion control and logging everything everyday. I see some of the results and I want more so I do not cheat very often but I just stay under and if I am not going to be under I walk or do some cleaning or just get moving in general to get some of those calories burned.

And thanks everyone! Hope by April when the baby is 1 I can post my ultimate goal weight pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!