Excercise Band Strenght Training

Options
so finally started the plan that my fitness trainer recommended I did 15 repetitions of chest press, seated shoulder press, external rotation, seated row, seated leg press, chair squat. side lateral raise, arm curls and arm extension I would say it lasted about 25 minutes total when I entered in MFP I was asked for weight.... but I'm using the band.... so left it at 0 is that right or am I to guess the weight resistance? also when you do cardio you get calories burned with strength you don't?

Replies

• JRhinoC
    Options
    Different bands are built with different resistances. If you own the band, check the box. If it's a gym band (Don't use a gym band, get your own) ask your trainer.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Guestimate
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I noticed that too ... strength training doesn't show calories burned here. Just cardio exercises.

So, when I do leg lifts and stretches, it doesn't count as a burn but it feels good anyway.
  • serabee5
    Options
    when I use my bands I leave the "weight" at zero.
    When I do strength training I list all of my strength training exercises under the strength section, but then I go up to the cardio section and list it as strength training to get my calorie burn