SEXIER BY CHRISTMAS GROUP

Options
Thanks to all for joining, like I said I have never done anything like this before. I just want us all to stay motivated and keep on it! We will all feel so rewarded come Christmas eve and we can feel good about ourselves and the way we look in our fabulous clothes!

If you have any tips for our group just inbox me and let me know, thank you all.

Untitled.png

Replies

• hickmanswifey
    hickmanswifey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to this, how do you join a group?
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up. I like the tree pic!! Good work.
  • DivaRenae
    Options
    Awesome, Im SIKED!!!!!!!!
  • Pokee1
    Pokee1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! And with all the Christmas stuff already around, hopefully the challenge will fly by!
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Am interested, how do I join?
  • dragonssoftballmom
    Options
    Nice!
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is this a open group? Add me to the list if it is. Will there be challenges or just weekly weigh-in?
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Kellley
    Options
    This sounds awesome! How do we join??
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    what do you got to do to join the group and what is the rules or challenges for the group??
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Just in case you haven't got my friend request yet... I would like to join the challenge. I weigh 207.6 as of a few seconds ago...lol, I'm 5' 1.5". My Goal for this challenge is to be 195 by Christmas! Thanks for posting this challenge I could use the extra motivation!
  • heathnpaisun
    Options
    my currennt weight is 186lbs goal by x mas is 170lbs.
    Im 5'5 my main goal is 140lbs i have lost 20lbs so far
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    For all that want to join check out the forum 7 week challenge (Sexier by Christmas). Im pumped and ready to get started. Determined to stick wit this challenge. I need all the encouragement I can get to stay on track.
  • kythemodel
    Options
    aw yeah! :)
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I would love to be sexier by Christmas! Count me in!
    What are the challenges? How do we do this? I've not been an MFP groupie yet:)
  • tmoya
    tmoya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is it too late join! I want in! I tend to slack when I am not accountable to someone!
  • Nady9
    Nady9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Is the group still open? I would love to join!!
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would join too! Let us know what we need to do
  • littlemayo
    Options
    How do I join? Would love to! This is such a fantastic idea! Please email me all the details! We can all keep eachother motivated! I've lost 14 lbs. So far and would like to lose at least another 10 lbs. If not 20 lbs. Keep me motivated everyone. And I'll do the same! :)
  • 2myfuture
    2myfuture Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!