Jelly belly+ easter appropriate...

Options
I'm a lemon freak, so my mom got a marie callenders lemon pie for me of easter dinner:love: , thinking I could just use my will power and resist it...but in HG doings:flowerforyou: ...I went to Wally World for last min.things and found Jelly Belly had a line of 60 cal puddings LEMON...so there I was eating my pudding with sf ff cool whip and feeling the greatest reward that I didn't HAVE to have the lemon pie, because I was still so satisfied with my dessert. :tongue:

I did make a dessert that didn't go over so well,:cry: a ff sf strawberry angel food that I filled with crushed Pineapple mixed with ff sf cool whip then iced with the same and then decorated with slices of fresh strawberries and blueberries....didn't go over so well...I didnt even like it...it was pretty! I'lll say that, but no more than 3 min. and my dad went for the Maries....Lemon and later Chocolate...my mom is on maintenance and 'accidently' she dropped the chocolate one while putting in back in the fridge, as she was cleaning the mess she mummble "wish I would have dropped the damn thing before I had a piece!" Thought that was great, cuz she had a MESS:mad: :angry: :explode: ...she dropped it INTO the fridge, so shelves, drawers, grates, floor, rugs.:explode: ...but at least she cant eat it this week right??? I'll pay someone to go drop the lemon one and well of course help clean it up....LOL:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm a lemon freak, so my mom got a marie callenders lemon pie for me of easter dinner:love: , thinking I could just use my will power and resist it...but in HG doings:flowerforyou: ...I went to Wally World for last min.things and found Jelly Belly had a line of 60 cal puddings LEMON...so there I was eating my pudding with sf ff cool whip and feeling the greatest reward that I didn't HAVE to have the lemon pie, because I was still so satisfied with my dessert. :tongue:

I did make a dessert that didn't go over so well,:cry: a ff sf strawberry angel food that I filled with crushed Pineapple mixed with ff sf cool whip then iced with the same and then decorated with slices of fresh strawberries and blueberries....didn't go over so well...I didnt even like it...it was pretty! I'lll say that, but no more than 3 min. and my dad went for the Maries....Lemon and later Chocolate...my mom is on maintenance and 'accidently' she dropped the chocolate one while putting in back in the fridge, as she was cleaning the mess she mummble "wish I would have dropped the damn thing before I had a piece!" Thought that was great, cuz she had a MESS:mad: :angry: :explode: ...she dropped it INTO the fridge, so shelves, drawers, grates, floor, rugs.:explode: ...but at least she cant eat it this week right??? I'll pay someone to go drop the lemon one and well of course help clean it up....LOL:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's a great story about the pie and your mom. Sounds like something my mom would do and say. We both have a hard time staying away from those wonderful and sinful foods, like the pie. Knowing me, if I wanted more pie as bad as I've wanted pie before, I'd be licking it off the floor! :bigsmile:

Your dessert sounds great...but sorry it wasn't yummy. My mom made a wonderful low fat/low cal trifle for dessert today that was outstanding. It was made with cherries, yogurt, lite cool whip, and some type of cake. I am going to get the recipe from her and post it because it was delicious. I'm one of those people who could dive into a sea of cream cheese frosting. The yogurt in the trifle "faked" me out. I thought it was cream cheese. Heavenly days, it was wonderful. I wish I had some right now!!! :heart:

Hope you have a great week!